Is a skin treatment that uses lasers, intense pulsed light, or photodynamic therapy to treat multiple skin conditions and remove effects of photoaging such as wrinkles, pigment spots, enlarged pores and to improve skin texture. The process induces controlled damage on the skin, prompting it to heal itself by creating new cells.
WHY CHOOSE VASERshape?
There are a lot of non-surgical treatment options out there claiming to help those stubborn problem areas we all have. You may be wondering how VASERshape™ is different from the myriad of choices available. VASERshape is the only non-invasive treatment to combine ultrasound and massage therapy for a safe, effective and relaxing experience with little to no downtime.
VASERshape is truly a unique treatment that:
- Targets specific areas of fatty and uneven tissue
- Applies to a broad patient population, treating various body types and multiple body areas
- Requires no pain medication during treatment, and no specific diet or exercise programs after treatment
- Produces visible, measurable and lasting results in only 3-5 sessions
- Helps reduce post-operative swelling by improving the blood circulation of the treated area
THE VASERshape EXPERIENCE
VASERshape™ provides visible results by temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite and increasing local blood circulation. For best results, 3-5 weekly ultrasound and massage therapy sessions are typically recommended, though results can be noticeable after just one session.
VASERshape combines ultrasound therapy and zonal lymphatic massage for results that visibly affect the areas you want to change.
Ultrasound therapy uses two beams of ultrasound energy to warm and treat fatty tissue beneath the skin.
The treatment is delivered using a special handpiece. The clinician follows the contours of the patient’s body, targeting fatty tissue at a specific depth beneath the skin. Patients report feeling a gentle warming of the skin accompanied by a feeling similar to a hot stone massage.
Zonal Lymphatic Massage
Immediately following ultrasound treatments, a vacuum-assisted zonal lymphatic massage is recommended for all VASERshape patients.
This massage is a gentle and effective way to encourage healing by increasing local blood circulation to the treatment site
Your physician will prescribe treatments based on your body type and the effect you’re hoping to achieve. Typically, a treatment schedule will include:
- One combined ultrasound and massage treatment per week
- 45-60 minutes per treatment area (1 treatment area is equivalent to 1 sheet of paper).
- A total treatment regimen of three to five weeks
Many VASERshape patients notice significant improvement as early as the first treatment session, and can resume normal activity with little or no pain and downtime.