Is a skin treatment that uses lasers, intense pulsed light, or photodynamic therapy to treat multiple skin conditions and remove effects of photoaging such as wrinkles, pigment spots, enlarged pores and to improve skin texture. The process induces controlled damage on the skin, prompting it to heal itself by creating new cells.
Imagine the thrill of looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing your face like it was 10 years ago. Or how great it would feel to never worry about wrinkles, laugh lines and crow’s feet again. As our body ages, the effects of the sun, pollution, smoking, alcohol and stress take their toll. Then with a decrease in collagen produced within the skin, you’ll start seeing those lines turn into deeper wrinkles. At the same time skin loses its elasticity and firmness causing it to sag. Most cosmetics or traditional moisturizers only treat the symptoms of aging skin. You may see a temporary fix but none of them can actually renew your skin’s youthful glow. That’s because the way to erase wrinkles and lines and to smooth the skin and tighten it at the same time….is just what only lasers can do for you.
Skin rejuvenation can be achieved through various modalities including: thermal, chemical, mechanical, injection, and light.
- Thermal rejuvenation using a radio-frequency device to induce a thermal effect in the skin.
- Chemical rejuvenation with chemical peels.
- Photo rejuvenation with light pulses from lasers or lamps.
- Mechanical rejuvenation by dermabrasion or microneedling damage the outer layers to promote skin regrowth.
- Injections for rejuvenation with botox, fillers, collagen.