What is Fractora?
Fractora is new treatment that uses microneedling and RF energy to stimulates the body’s natural collagen and healing processes without the downtime of more invasive procedures.
Restore your skin!
Discover a superior solution to decrease wrinkles,
improve skin complexion, reduce skin irregularities
(including acne/acne scars) and provide a
healthier younger-looking you – all in one session.
Yes, Fractora can be used in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments. Fractora can also be combined with additional
energy treatments or injectables to achieve a more extensive full face result, called a FracTotal Facial.
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer,sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process
RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to revitalize the collagen. Fractora treatment will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
Fractionated RF energy found in Fractora is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro-pins to resurface and restore the skin, providing exceptional results with almost no patient downtime.
Depending on your Fractora treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-6 sessions.
Visible results can be seen immediately, but typically after two weeks the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Comparable results to the best fractional CO2 laser on moderate and deep wrinkles
- Safe to treat neck and other areas with profound contraction
- Safe on ethnic skin with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with CO2
- All this with less downtime or risk of adverse reactions compared to the best fractional CO2 lasers
- Multiple settings mimic aggressive fractional CO2, Er: YAG, IR laser and deep (dermal/sub-dermal) volumetric heating
- Tips with various depths and pin density configurations